Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mini Dv Tape Adapter To Vhs

Teatro Puccini - Inauguration of exhibition on "The desert of the Tartars"

I open this blog to create a sort of mirror of my main blog is: Strange Ideas Brain .


Yesterday, April 18, 2008, was inaugurated in the Foyer of the Teatro Puccini in Florence, a small exhibition devoted to works created by students of comics, led by Alberto Pagliaro International School of Comics Florence. The drawings were made on the basis of the script created by Marco Rastrelli who drew three different sequences from the novel "The Desert of the Tartars".

Well guys I have to tell you that I did a little 'effect of seeing all those comic panels drawn by my script, I had ... I do not know how to explain ... Almost afraid of? I can not define the feeling I was feeling. I have also done an article on the Republic. From the way seems to have joined the show to be all mine.



This is a small movie that I shot with my Cybershot foyer of Puccini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment