Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Why Does A Scrotum Itch?

lostfx @ 2008-12-24T17: 41:00

3 business calls. More will follow tonight.
I wonder why, and why I ended up in this situation. I wonder why my work I like deep down, even if not all, not now.
The people around me buy homes, get promotions, calms down (off?). Perhaps all these things do not interest me, it's been seven years, yet nothing seems to change. I am here as I was in the icon.
I say that it seems that I live in a world of my own. Perhaps this is why I often is treated as a child, or maybe it seems that the real world things do not affect me and weigh no, I do not know. I leave to do a little 'I enjoy it, and basically I always hope that is not all.
And then the people makes you a Christmas card. Yet do not give anything to anyone, let alone me.
What strange world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment