Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Over Extended My Elbow

Ehhhhhh this is (maybe) is my first post seriously. xD *-*

Well I would start by saying that although I am super super state of confusion and stress in post-qualsiasicosamessalìacasochemistauccidendo I managed to follow my two favorite TV shows (although I saw a little bit late) . And how the heck I could not tell you about it? It 'just that you speak a little balls massacres' of what I've seen (so you do not give a damn ... so you can not read xD) . Finally Lost has started again (and you know that I am absolutely obsessed with) and this will be the final season that bellooooo Oraa *-* *-* I can not wait, oh well it does not Think about it are my usual xD sclera The season premiere was something really indescribable (I saw it with Accipinky and Jonathan as usual), cabbage my little tender and Desmond was on the damn plane * indicates the image of the post * xD What the fuck you doing there? xDDD Then even he knows so many old people (dead) have done their return (CHARLIEEEE) and oh my God it was really too good, she also appeared in a Japanese series that pretends not to know English and is primarily a Fantastic bastard (who wanted to kill Sayid, inter alia, had just died and rose type xD). Finally, to conclude the speech show the fourth season of Heroes has just finished in a decent way I would say (it was already degenerated into total crap).
For the rest I have nothing to say but stupid things like: FLYNN CULOOOH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment