Friday, February 19, 2010

Splenda Sugarless Chocolate Cake

HEEEEELP T_____T

I recently reviewed the bet on Daniel * * indicates that in the picture and I still do not capireeeeee the perchèè!
Tell me how can a person die five years before being born? And above all he was 23 when he died and was not born! Not now sincerely spiegatemelo xD! I swear I am going to Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse (the two authors of Lost ") and the massacre in blood until I get answers!
Poor Jeremy Davies (actor) victim of those two idiots xD Also, his character was great and apart from a clear resemblance to Yamato was really cool! The rivoglioo indietroooo give me back Daniel Faraday sull'isolaaaa T__T (Unfortunately it will review only in the alternate reality chemmerdata)
But then that horrible death oh my God we do not think I want it! Heeeeeeelp! T_____T

The only thing that comforts me is that in many scenes in this latest season riavremo Daniel / Desmond cariniiii *-* I'm sure that if Desmond had been on the island with Daniel he would not die (that Des was the constant Faraday ç.ç)

PS: If they kill me I swear Des massacre them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment