Monday, January 31, 2011

Changing Locks On Mailbox Usps

Doujinshi e FanFiction

Parto saying that there is no logical reason for writing, except to fill a bit 'this space
u_u Well ... The

Doujinshi , because of Alicia, not carry u_u (I feel I going to get a punch!: ° D) Do you have trouble with the cover then, therefore, is still there! And I, I could not wait to publish CAC hope it moves and the end!
The other pages, for better or worse, going on: D The name is made quietly, the only thing is that when we come to revise, I always have to get used to all the screens and decide which one is better xD Sooner or later I'll make it! ewe

As for fanfiction, I Holidays are going slowly to a close, the chapters that are missing about 5-6 and then within a months should end: 3 On the one hand I can not wait because at least publish the OST and Holidays II, which in my opinion is something wonderful ♥ (Yes, I work for autolodo U_U * calciorotata is via *)
We started writing the RCL (Reborn x Lambo Colonel x) , and this is good because it was almost blocked by a year (XD )!!!!

Well, nothing u_u Yes, the end was a useless post but I wanted to do anyway u_u
See ya

0 comments:

Post a Comment