Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spells To Turn Into A Werewolf

Despite how I feel about him now ...


... never just love the things of which we have wanted. Never forget them because they are put in, like a spell that is fluiendo throughout the body. We as contaminated by them have affected us as a fascinating morbidity continues to occur when our memory is weaker, more vulnerable.
years ago I do not see or hear or feel anything of my most beloved before him whom I love now, and yet its shadow still follows me, when I think my body is full of warm and cold fluid at the same time, why it affects me a little. Are the memories
or injuries hurt more? I do not know. Just know that maybe I have no right to this saudade , Y sin embargo siento the. Quizas me if equivocal cuerpo demasiado a menudo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment