Sunday, January 23, 2011

Type Of Scars For Ovarian Cyst

A meeting of ten years

Title: A meeting of ten years
Fandom: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Characters: Ryohei Sasagawa, Kyoya Hibari
pairings:
3318 Rating: PG15
Genre: Slice of Life
Warnings: One-shot , Shonen-ai
Summary: How long would go ahead this story? I did not have the slightest idea to tell the truth. I just knew that, in my opinion, was lasting too long ... Indeed, it was not just my opinion, I think it was a sure thing. From the middle ... Already, ten years were not so few, no?



How long would go ahead this story? I did not have the slightest idea to tell the truth. I just knew that, in my opinion, was lasting too long ... Indeed, it was not just my opinion, I think it was a sure thing. From the middle ... Already, ten years were not so few, no?
sighed, continuing to cover the futon in front of me waiting for that clock strike the correct hour. Few minutes, and I would see that stupid ... Still little, and new would happen.

"3 ... 2 ... 1 ..."
"Hibari!" Ryohei came into the room, slamming the sliding door.

Punctual as always, at least in what I had to give him thanks .... If only he had kept that nasty habit of screaming every time he entered.

"E 'delicate ..."
"What? Ah! The door! Sorry, I do not realize is that "The closed behind him, but making it run slowly.
"Find the next time you know it, or I'll have to bite you to death ..." Yeah, I forgot that he had never had the brain for certain things.

As I continued to believe that sooner or later would have changed? That I was deceived.
sighed, looking away from the side opposite to where he was, waiting for his move.

"So, how are you?" He knelt down beside me, in true Japanese style.
"For ten years I ask that question, and I will promptly reply that there is nothing new ..."
"You really are so many? Of course, that time passes very fast! "
"Yeah, but the stupidity of people do not change their own." Ventured a small smile, staring at him.

had no idea how I was being bored with his stupid talking? Apparently not ...

"Enough! It 'possible that every single day you should be so detached?! ALWAYS! E 'extremely annoying, you know? "He sprang to his feet, pointing.
"Mpfh ..."
"AND DO NOT MPFH"
"I have not made any Mpfh like you did, that's a grunt." Chuckled done with provocatively staring straight at me.

But it was going to do something, how long he intended to stand standing there?

"You want to quit?" She leaned toward me and slammed a hand on the table.
"It 's funny, you know?" I took him by his tie, pulling and kissing him, immediately suggesting that the tongue in his warm cave.

passed a hand on my cheek, then slide it back to the hair, so to get even closer. In a second, then, avoiding the coffee table, kneeling in front of me to keep alive that contact seemed never to fail. I felt his tongue trying to clear my lust, enjoying every second.
As always, every visit, he brought with him the advantage ... For the past year. It did not matter what we were saying, even when we fight, really wanted something very specific. THAT.
completely over me, making me lie down on the floor, but gave no sign they want to stop kissing me. On the other hand, I clasped the neck with both arms. Finally began to get serious ..
licked my lips with hungry do, the clamps and went back to kissing me, while his fingers stroked my neck.

"Hey hey ..." I felt my breath get short already, damn it. I needed so little to excite me? All his fault ...
"Hm?" He moved a few inches, allowing me to speak freely.

chuckled, pulling her hair back with one hand while the shoulders have remained uncovered by the kimono, just before I was down. Perhaps he was not well understood ...

"Nobody said to stop." The ribaciai, this time for a few seconds. "It 's just that usually you are much more impulsive." I wanted more from him.

chuckled.

"So sorry for being so short-impetuous-..." The Coming Return on me more hungry than before.

Already ... Those were what we called 'meetings'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment