Thursday, November 11, 2010

How To Adjust Steam Radiator

Fuck


www.repubblica.it/scuola/2010/11/09/news/scuola_modello_lega-8924558/


One morning my girlfriend asked me to look up inet if it had dropped the government. I said that, bad as they are informed of the facts, maybe I would be good to see some 'what happens in my frantic boot, although I miss her. I never would have thought, but when you are away is silly really comforting to have a culture whereby you know you can come back. At least for me. But in the end.
I quickly saw this article. E. What does hours * optional *? That is, instead of thinking about how to make our schools less badly managed it is, we cut obligations left and right?! As if a glimmer of discipline was too hard to maintain. And we're not Italians tend to be much disciplined, if not a duty is imposed on us from above.
short, panic. Rather than educate better, you do not. We are just unfortunate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment