Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pimped Disability Scooter

12 novembre


Well well well. Yet another theft attempt - this time foiled. The type seemed more afraid of me, poor fellow.
As usual, I was shaking with anger for the privacy violated, but discover that she had taken a poor mirror disturbed me even more. I thought you literally had to hand a thief who tried to kill my stuff I'd be pissed off triple. Instead see his face, his embarrassment, his miserable condition, was enough to freeze the anger. If we find out something that took me maybe I will get back incazzatura (: P), but for now I am more sorry for him than for me. What a life. Having

house on the other hand is wonderful, and our home is hermosisima . A duplex with hardwood floors, exposed beams and a fantastic skylight above the bed that filters the night and gives on the belfry of a Roman church opposite. Obviously not ever pull the curtain, and indeed I find it rather divertido that God will bless my skirmishes en la cama.
I can not wait to try the oven and make a tiramisu, but tragically this week will be full of translations at the last second, as early as Friday I delivered my first trabajo wrote. No.
Those who talk of Spain as the place par excellence for a festive Erasmus did not study at Complutense. In Italy with foreign students are much milder. Here the bibliography overflows, e in molti programmi che è il specificate trattamento sarà per gli Erasmus the same as for the others.
However, nothing happens. I wanted to come here and want to stay.

I fantasmi, vecchi e nuovi, while back. Li Scaccia perché Portaña to know rabbia, amarezza, acute Punto di rimorso. I Can not Afford Them. Li hatred. So che dovrei considerarli come imparare a parti di me e basta, Invece li rigetto. Non posso essere anche così. A volte la Follie my stacca parti di cervello to Morsi, and a immobilizzante disagio not let me sleep, eat or live. I can only think, and think it is very bad for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment