Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Marvel Legends Deadpool 2010



Última noche en La Casa. The echaré de menos. Mucho de menos.
Although I do not know what to do, I feel good tonight. For us it is a nightmare night more than anyone else, yet are deeply happy. I'm happy because they are full of cuddles and love. My mother telling me tomava el hair that we would two hearts and a hut ... and the funny thing is that it does. For years I dreamed such a thing. Years. I could not wait to happen, and at one point simply is . Without me even noticing it. The classic dream come true ...
Or rather, it begins.

In these evenings of final de octubre, when the tourists do not play at night and / or chills olvido concerns and the one between the arms, I and my better half we found a television series that is not bad already become one of my favorites of all time: Lie to me.
Initially I was not enthusiastic. The first episode seemed to me rather a bit 'too pompous. Not that the later they were not, however, the interpretation of Tim Roth began to fascinate me more and more (his dirty british, mmmh ... - is Irish?) And I realized that I could provide three quarters endings - "stop spoiler, c##*!!!" .
short, it turned out that I afectada, and now I can no longer do without. Foolishly dream to do a job similar to his. After all, I have always been an observer, and there are certain nuances that hardly escape me (purtroppo. Sometimes it would be better not to see and enjoy the illusion). It seems silly, but seeing that series, which also lies behind the huge size of the main characters all the flaws of a rather dull script, I realized that I behave the same way. I look like from behind a protective barrier, and I read other before reacting to them. It is a process that I've never been able to stop, and that over the years has become increasingly aware - but not, unfortunately, less uncontrollable. Last night I told my boyfriend that actually, despite my weaknesses and fears, I'm with him because I could not lie to me, and that if he did, I'd notice.
One day, weeks ago, my mother had seemed strange because a couple of messages that had sent me, not much different from usual but with a shade more sad than tired ... after a while I discovered that my grandmother had almost had a heart attack, and not until I was told there was nothing to worry about.
If I love someone, every inflection is known as a pentagram on my mind. Impressed me in with relentless clarity, and almost never wrong interpretation (unless it is courting or the like, in that case take over shyness and insecurity that bust all values).

I think I know every muscle in the face of my boy, every yawn embarrassed detecting any itching. Very often closes his body: the fists tense, his arms are crossed, his shoulders shaking. Almost never see him relaxed, almost never leaves a sweetly haunting my embrace without various and often futile tasks distract from abandoning the ... but perhaps this is one reason why his rare drop has so much power over me. Sometimes I wish the whole world saw with my own eyes, to enjoy pleasure it gives me panic. There is no moment of passion or rapture cuddly that I did not seize unprepared for the reaction of my body to his. It's like magic ... more: it is chemistry. You alchemy. Since trivially
girl dream to love and be loved with such intensity that you give to a person's life really, is the feverish desire for living and for his lack of fear unbearable. I've never had so much sweetness, so much desire and deep sharing by anyone in the world. No one who really knew everything about me without fled, and from which I was enchanted to the point where they can live with all its bumps (for me it is not obvious: I am a capricious and idealistic person. Few times in life to make compromises, principle and laziness). I like him so much that it almost does not seem real.

If I learned anything in recent times, however, is that spread a mantle of Disney sequins on a dirt road does not make much sense, unless you want dust and let it all at the mercy of the moths, then I will try, as far as my nature will allow me to decadent romantic, not to idealize reality. (And I'm already breaking the connection, writing and conceptualizing!)
Además, love maybe you could define a formula, no human relationships. A sequoia tree becomes not whether the age-old seed grows in the wrong, although it was "destined" to be a spectacle of nature - as well as a reed plane can never be even habitat more conciliatory.

Once a friend of mine told me shaking my head that my relationship was like a crazy horse. He was right, but the times I suffered because I was trying to put the reins on something that I could not (or I should want to) tame. At the end of fatigue and why I won, I stopped fighting, and left with the memory of something sublime melancholy but I had to resign myself to leave.
resign is critical to understand. Move away, move away to understand what addiction is and what love and choose a healthy middle ground (because the two pure elements can not be in a relationship you want a long and stable). I left the space pretending with ferocity, and this level voltages and distances. It took strength (or unconsciousness, or both), but it worked. And it worked because I did not need that worked. And now I'm here I can talk about, dazed with happiness, because I feel like a teenage ingenue who wants to fill the hearts of his diary.

We are what we are; impure and confused. The furrows on our time leaves and bark at the same time increases, the pain disturbs us, but we would not know without joy. Most importantly, we control our own life is an illusion, ridiculous. And rowing against this granite is actually like to go blind gradually.

Let go. Suelta. Carpe diem and do not think (well, at least not too much). I just have to hope to be able to build more and better and better. And to get lucky. Nada más.

0 comments:

Post a Comment